NECTO Selection has been retained to assist a highly regarded Main Contractor to oversee a major project due to commence in the coming weeks.
Our clients specialise in delivering high-quality projects for many repeat clients across a range of sectors including commercial, hospitality, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial, retail and education. The successful candidate will work closely with the company Directors to deliver exceptional projects.
- Representing the company with client and design teams & building relationships.
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met on site.
- Delivering projects safely and on time to project expectations
- Assisting with technical submittals
- Procurement of subcontractors & suppliers
- Programming and scheduling works
- Overseeing & organising the various project workstreams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Issuing contractual notices – variations, delay & extensions of time
- Monitor costs & input on monthly CVR – take appropriate actions
- Chair progress meetings & effectively report on the same
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related discipline or an equivalent technical degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Construction Management.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to read, understand and create contractual requirements, scope objectives and report effectively.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, staff and subcontractors.
- Should have the ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Should be honest, flexible, confident and quick thinking.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, feel free to give Paddy McDade a call or apply with your CV today!